At V2B our most valuable asset is our employees. We strive to infuse the core values of our culture into everything we do – Excellence, Respect for Others, and Honesty.
- Excellence – We believe in striving for excellence in all we do. This ranges from interpersonal skills and knowing our people and customers and how to work with them as individuals and teams to knowing, understanding and applying job-related ideas and skills to highest proficiency possible.
- Respect for Others – We support a basic respect for the dignity of each individual, treating people as they should be treated and creating a climate of fairness and equal opportunity.
- Honesty – We believe in an uncompromising adherence to a code of moral values, utter sincerity, and the avoidance of deception or expediency of any kind. We will always choose the harder right over the easier wrong.
V2B offers a benefit package with our employee’s needs in mind. We provide employees with competitive, equitable compensation reflective of contributions and value to the customer organization. The key objectives of our Compensation and Benefits Program are to:
- Maintain comparable total compensation plans for all qualified employees
- Foster a performance-based reward culture (e.g., meeting performance requirements)
- Encourage performance necessary to achieve individual and organizational goals
- Provide a framework for making sound salary and compensation decisions
V2B bases employment, compensation, and promotional decisions on objective, job-related criteria in accordance with the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action. V2B strives to offer generous benefits packages, including a minimum of two weeks paid time off per year, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and a 401k savings program.