National Security and Government Services
V2B offers a range of professional services from consulting to tailored Program and Project Management across Department of Defense and federal agencies. We offer experience, capability, and reliability in navigating the policy apparatus and delivering innovative solutions to the challenges facing our Nation. Whether assisting the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy to develop innovative approaches to building the capacity and capability of our partner nations, to managing pilot programs addressing defense exportability of U.S. equipment, our solutions have worked to strengthen the Nation. V2B has:
- A successful record advising senior Department of Defense decision makers.
- Decades of experience and close relationships within Department of Defense organizations dealing with policy development, strategy formulation, analysis, strategic planning, and international affairs.
- In-house experience developing regional Security Cooperation, Security Assistance, and Foreign Military Sales strategies.
- In-house experience formulating partner and allied nation capacity and capability development to include resource planning, policy research, and analysis.
- In-house experience with assessments, country and campaign planning formulation.
- In house experience addressing military transformation, joint and interagency affairs and programming priorities.
Hear From Our Clients:
“The quality was exceptionally high in every aspect of performance of services and product delivery. The support provided was delivered by recognized experts with a very high level of professionalism. This resulted in the delivery of products of a level of quality far exceeding standards and expectations.”
“The performance was at an extremely high level. Whether we needed analysis or evaluation performed, the work was always of high caliber, demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the technical areas involved, but also a solid relationship and ability to partner with key stakeholders in order to better inform the end product.”
“Whenever we had a requirement – even on a short-turn basis – the response was positive. In a project with constantly evolving requirements such as the defense exportability features project such responsiveness was a real boon.”